RP-Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy role play (RP) forum for literate fantasy/science fiction role plays.

2 posters

Adding a rule?

God of shadows
    God of shadows

Adding a rule? Empty Adding a rule?

Post  God of shadows Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 am

I've heard that some places got something like "three days rule", which I guess is that if one hasn't post a reply(in the rping-part) or something like that... on the other side, I'm not totally sure how the rule works, but I think it may be a good idea. Because some are online pretty often(like me) like once or more a day, while other maybe is online not quite so often, like 1-2 times a week. By having this rule, I think it would be really good for both, and that one don't have to wait 3 months to get a reaction from the other one.
    Sure, we don't have to have 3 days, maybe 2 or 4-5...
    What do you think?
    Djinny
    Djinny

Adding a rule? Empty Re: Adding a rule?

Post  Djinny Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 pm

What happens to the person if they don't reply, though? Like the consequence? Is their character essentially erased from the rp? Or can people just carry on, and the character is just sort of left on the side lines?
    God of shadows
    God of shadows

Post  God of shadows Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm not sure, cuz I'm pretty new with online rp. But I guess the rest just keeps on going or something.
    The other could always do something like: "... but before XXX could say anything more XXX fainted of exhaustion. 'Well', YYY thought, 'not wonder why when XXX is awake into the late of night.' YYY grabbed a plaid to place over XXX body, before YYY went to the room nearby..."
    If someone doesn't know it here, I'm gonna search more excatly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm