RP-Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy role play (RP) forum for literate fantasy/science fiction role plays.

3 posters

A short introduction

God of shadows
    God of shadows

A short introduction Empty A short introduction

Post  God of shadows Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

I thought, maybe some of us shares the same interests, except for rp;ing. And get to know each other or something like it.
    Ok, I'll begin.

Live: Sweden
    Music: The Devil Wears Prada, Conducting From The Grave, ERRA, The Unguided, We Came As Romans, Us From Outside, Before Their Eyes and many more
    Books: The Inheritance circle, The name of the wind, Saga of Rim, any book from Terry Pratchett, R.A. Salvatore, Chaos walking trilogy and many more
    Manga/Anime: Elfen Lied, Naruto, Hellsing, Youtsuba&!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rebirth and many more
    I am also like playing computer/online and xbox 360 -games.
    My dream work is to be an author, and I'm writing about a huge world, Zheria - Khoroth ge'Phogia, and the first serie about that world will be called "The release of Behemoth", a fantasy serie in a fantasy world. I mostly write fantasy, but it can also be sci-fi and humour/parodies.
    Except for the many stories I'm writing(and those poems I just randomly create and bring up on dev) I also write a rpg(Pen and paper). If you wanna watch progress 'n stuff you can search The Ashacraylls on dev groups(or I can pm you a link), or if you wanna help create I would be really happy.

This thread wasn't just supposed to introduce me, but you as well, if you want to Smile
    Lexie-chan
    Lexie-chan
    Admin

A short introduction Empty Re: A short introduction

Post  Lexie-chan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Okay, that's a good idea!

Name: Lexie
    Music: I like pop, but I also like to listen to classical or 'adventure' style music, like the stuff by Epic Score. ^^ And, dare I say, Vocaloid stuff.
    Books: Mostly fantasy and sci-fi, stuff like The Hunger Games, or Eragon, or Harry Potter.
    Anime/Manga: Fruits Basket, Full Moon wo Sagashite, mostly shoujo. xD
    Movies: Advent Children, assorted Sci Fi movies *coughSTARTREKcough*
    Djinny
    Djinny

Post  Djinny Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Heya kids! Figured I'd put one of these in here as well!

Name: Djinny (Like Ginny, really, but with a harder Juh sound)
    Homeplace: California!
    Music: Anything that's not country and most rap/hiphop. There are even exceptions to those, really. I listen to mostly rock, though. (Highfive for WCAR fans, God of Shadows!)
    Books: The Gargoyle, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, 20th Century Ghosts, The Thirteenth Tale. Mostly fantasy/historical fictions, but I'll read anything that intrigues me, fiction or not.
    Manga/Anime: Hellsing, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Le Portrait de Petite Cosette, Anything Miyazaki, FLCL
    Movies: Sabrina (the '54 one, not the newer one!), AI: Artificial Intelligence, Pride and Prejudice, Gaslight, Trainspotting
    Interests: Drawing, cooking, listening to music, reading, rp of course, fashion (particularly JFashions like Lolita! Loli pride!), and sewing

SO yesh! Pretty much looking for a good rp, so yeah! Feel free to talk to me, lol.
    God of shadows
    God of shadows

Post  God of shadows Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am

(Returns the highfive)

Yup, all of my ideas are good, at least the ones that are good Razz

It seems that many of those who rp;s like to read fantasy or related stuff, at least those who rp D&D-like stuff ^^

Djinny: Ok, so which songs do you think is the best ones? Or are you like me, thinking all of their songs are awesome? Just curious Smile
    Djinny
    Djinny

Post  Djinny Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

xD So agree, all their stuff is great. I almost got to see them live (Warped Tour 2011!) , but I had to leave due to a miscommunication with our ride. Such a bummer.
    But I did get to see Woe, Is Me and Enter Shikari! Damn, those mosh pits were KILLER.

xD I've never gotten a chance to play D&D, but I so would if it ever showed up!
    God of shadows
    God of shadows

Post  God of shadows Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

You like Woe, Is Me? They're really not, but not enough to make me a fan of 'em.
    That I can recognize, not being able to watch favourit bands live, I'm living in the wrong part of the country, and maybe in the wrong country, too, but one day I'm gonna fan around or something ^^

I don't got enough knowledge to play it yet, but probably very soon, thanks by one of them I rp irl with, cuz he's really got his head into it ^^ Then I may be able to play it with you or something ^^

Back to WCAR, I... damn, I think I don't have to say anything more about them, everything is said. Sit back, listen to them, enjoy. I say if one just have to listen to one Metalcore/Post- Hardcore band, let it be them.

But if you like those three, maybe you will like/already like: Before Their Eyes? A Day To Remember? Attack Attack! ? Burden Of A Day? His Statue Falls? In Fear & Faith? Mnemic? Us, From Outside? With One Last Breath?
    If you tell more of what you're listening to I may tip you more bands Smile
    Djinny
    Djinny

Post  Djinny Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm

I've seen In Fear and Faith live too, lol! And I met the drummer from Attack Attack!... Or maybe it was Black Tide... One of the two, lol.

And I'm a HUGE ADTR fan, lol. You know Four Year Strong? And Bring Me the Horizon? Dig both those bands, xD. Also seen them both live. Thank god for Warped Tour, lol.

But yeah, I could see it being difficult to find shows in Sweden. Still, you have some cool stuff, I'm sure! Like, my friend lived in Finland for a year, and brought me stuff by Disco Ensemble, which I LOVE, lol.
    God of shadows
    God of shadows

Post  God of shadows Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Nope, haven't heard 4YS, but BMTH is awesome, yes Smile

Yes, I know, but most of them seems to have their live shows either outside Sweden, or in the other part Sad
    But good Sweden bands, like Zonaria(close to where I live), The Unguided and Hollows, I am proud of being in the same land as.

I got a pretty long list of what I listen to, and what I will listen to, so if you're interested I could put up the link to that site Smile

Hm... Disco Ensemble... don't recognize them. A finnish band, you say?
    Djinny
    Djinny

Post  Djinny Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 pm

xD Yeah, link meeehh!

And yes, they're Finnish, though they sing in English. I recommend you check them out, I think my favorite songs by them areee... Samantha, Lefty, Life of Crime, and Semi-Eternal Flame/Undo.
    God of shadows
    God of shadows

Post  God of shadows Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Ok ^^ here you get it http://godofshadows.wordpress.com/

Ok, I'll try them. The last song's name got a strange name, but I have met thaty phenomenom before.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am